Monday, July 28, 2008

Regretful Day

From the title, I know it seems like I exaggerate. There are 2 reasons why I called it regretful day:

1. I lost my text book. This is the 3rd time I lost my text book. The first time I lost it was last semester. Second time, few days ago (but I found it). Today is the 3rd time I lost my textbook. Why I regret it? Because it seems like I dont learn from past mistake. This "clumsiness" cant be cured. I keep losing things as a habit. I lost my cell phone twice before and broke it once. Any suggestion how to cure this disease??

2. I tend to procrastinate. As a result, now I have a bunch of work that due IMMEDIATELY! Sigh... Well, I procrastinate sometimes. And although I do it at the eleventh hour I manage to finish my work. Somehow. But this time is the worst procrastination I've ever done. I never had so much work to do before. Lesson learned: DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!!

No comments: